2011/09/14

Step Up

Many exciting things have happened since my last post, but I'll start with perhaps the most boring of them.  We are starting a fitness challenge at work next week.  The contest runs for a month, and everyone wears a pedometer and logs the number of steps they take.  Here is a picture of the beauty.

I signed up for something like 300k steps, or about 10k a day for the month the challenge runs.  On a normal day at work I get around 3k, but if I walk (or run most likely) to work I can get that number way up without any trouble.  If I am willing to leave a bit earlier to account for the longer commute I should crush the 300k mark.  So there is a tidbit for you, much more exciting stuff to come.  One more note, I got a new camera, so the photo included here is hopefully the start of a more visually entertaining blog going forward, which should be a joy for the zero people who read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment