2012/01/09

Behind the times

I took a couple weeks off posting over the holidays, but it's time to get back at it.  This post will be somewhat short, since I just want to lay out the topics I hope to cover.  I will have subsequent posts to actually address those topics, since I think I will jump around less and the posts will be higher quality overall.  So here is the list:
  • Christmas with the family
  • Birkie Trail
  • New Years (and old year by the books)
  • Minecraft
  • Tour de Ski 
  • Social night at Tri store
  • Racing outlook and machine outlook
So for now I'll let you know I haven't been consistently working out most of this ski season.  Today the EMVC went out to do the Illinois loop and Ivan came along.  We pushed a fair bit harder up the Cannon City road climb and both of us were in the hurt locker at the top.  This made me think that Seeley might be a bad idea since I've only been on classic skis one time since West Yellowstone in November.  On the plus side, I haven't driven my car since Thursday of last week, and should be able to make it a whole week without driving with the help of the studded tires Fixie Paul gave me for my Gary Fisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment