2013/11/19

Lunch Special

Time for another food post, with a picture none the less!  I looked back on my blog archives and noticed how boring they are, so from now on it is my goal to have at least one picture with each post.  This means I'll have to start taking more pictures, so I made that a goal, and then promptly lost my camera.  My goals over lunch today were:

1. Clean my gutters before it snows
2. Find my camera
3. Make lunch

I accomplished all of those goals, but the third one got a bit time crunched, plus I'm trying to use up as much of the stuff in my fridge as possible before taking off for Canada next week, so my selection was limited.  So without further ado I present to you today's lunch creation (and accompanying picture).

Fried egg apple sandwich.

The idea was based on the contents of my fridge, and the contents of this blog post by Noah Hoffman.  It was a good flavor combination.  The apples added a good moisture and tartness to the toast and egg.  It would have been better with Norwegian brown cheese, or peanut butter, but I had neither available.

No comments:

Post a Comment