2013/11/26

Silverstar day 3

Sking conditions have been great up here in Silverstar.  Erik Pieh and I have been putting in 50-60 km per day, striding in the morning while the snow is colder and skating in the afternoon.  It is our goal to ski all the trails in the Silverstar and Soverign Lake systems over the course of the week.  The trails here are a good challenge.  The downhill area claims 760 meters of elevation change, and the nordic trails go all the way to the top.  I'm curious to check out my gps data when I get home and see how much we climbed each day.  Here are a few more pics.  The scenery here can be hard to see through the trees, but that makes it that much better when a good vista is found.




My friends Dave and Caitlin are along on the trip too.  They are getting married in the spring and are a bit excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment