2010/10/20

Intervals

 First day back on the rollerskis in a few weeks went surprisingly well.  I was feeling the plyometric workout from lunch, and the 4th interval I was losing focus pretty quick, so there is work to do for sure, but I was close to pace for a few of them.  5:17-5:14-5:16-5:33 for about a 1.1 mile loop.  This weekend I'll get a long skate in to start building the base back up before West Yellowstone.  Also, as promised here are a couple pictures my friend Jim took of the workout.


Looking at those pictures I wonder how many miles those shorts have on them.  They are the same pair I've had since I was a basketball player my freshman year of high school a long 12 years ago, and I ran every day in them the first summer I trained for cross country.

No comments:

Post a Comment